Aim: The aim of the Crush Pro Trading School is to take you from where you currently are with your trading knowledge and ability, and get you to the point where you can completely analyze any market and develop your own trading plan based on your personality and style of trading, working closely with your mentor throughout the whole process. See the trading school curriculum below.
Trading School Tuition: 420,000 Yen (one time fee)
The one time tuition fee includes the following:
1 Year Membership (40,000 yen value)
Access to a Crush Pro Team of your choice (48,000 yen value)
1 on 1 mentoring with a profitable trader for the duration of the school (priceless)
50% Discount Now
During this pandemic and difficult time, we are currently offering a 50% discount for the tuition making it 210.000 yen. This offer could expire anytime so don’t delay. To get started, click on the checkout button below. You will receive an email to arrange a time for your Initial Interview.
The Trading School is a combination of self study and practical training. The mentor works closely with you throughout the entire process to make sure you can apply the theories learnt. You will be in direct contact with your mentor through online and face to face meetings. You can go through the school as fast or as slow as needed, and the following is just a general guideline of the process:
Initial Interview: (1 hour)
Self Study (2 weeks)
Practical Lesson 1: Getting Started (3 hours)
Self Study (1 month)
Online Review: (1 hour)
Practical Lesson 2: Tools of the Trade (3 hours)
Crush Pro Team Strategy Workshop: (2 hours)
Backtesting Workshop (2 hours)
Self Study (1 month)
Online Review: (1 hour)
Practical Lesson 3: Trading Your Plan (3 hours)
Begin Paper Trading: Goal 40 Trades (1 month)
Mentoring: (2 hours)
Strategies Development Workshop: (2 hours)
Money Management Workshop: (2 hours)
Continue Paper Trading: Goal 200 Trades (2 months)
Final Meeting: (1 hour)
Total Time: 6 months – 1 year
You don’t have to be in Tokyo in order to attend the Crush Trading School. Technology is at the point where we can do everything online so you can participate no matter where you are now or will be in the future. You will continue to be a student of the Crush Trading School as long as you maintain membership.
Course Curriculum Description
To get to know you and where you currently are in your trading ability, establish some initial goals, review the course materials, complete the MOU and get started!
1. Level Check: A short test to check your current trading knowledge.
2. Establish Goals: 1 month, 1 Quarter, 1 year
3. Review course material and Trading School Process
4. MOU: Memorandum of Understanding – Student/Mentor Agreement
5. Begin Reading List:
Read section 1 of the course material and complete the quiz at the end of each chapter for your own understanding. Prepare for your first Practical Lesson with your questions and install the required trading software.
Recommended Reading: Just a few on the list! The Market Wizards, The New Market Wizards, The Richest Man in Babylon. Movies: Rounders, Boiler Room, Wall Street 1&2, Million Dollar Traders (YouTube).
Practical Lesson 1: Getting Started
Become familiar with the charting software. Review section 1 of the course and the 5 parts of a trading plan. Practice the basic charting techniques with your mentor. Be sure to have the charting software installed as this will save a lot of time.
1. Complete the charting homework from PL1.
2. Read section 2 of the course material and complete the quiz at the end of each chapter for your own understanding. Prepare for Practical Lesson 2 with your questions.
Recommended Reading: How to spot Market Trends, Technical Analysis of the Financial Markets, Reminiscence of a Stock Operator, Candlestick Trading. Kroll on Futures.
Review the PL1 charting homework online with your mentor. Confirm that you understand and can apply the techniques before moving on to the next Practical Lesson.
Practical Lesson 2: Tools of the Trade
Review section 2 of the course and the 5 parts of a trading plan. Practice the advanced charting techniques with your mentor. By the end of PL2 you will have a basic understanding of technical analysis and be able to completely analyze a market to determine where the current market condition and where it might be going next.
Crush Pro Team Workshop: Trading Strategy
1. Attend the workshop either online or live in Tokyo for the Crush Pro Team of your choice. Learn about the FX markets, and the complete trading plan.
2. Complete a backtest with the plan. This will help with your understanding of the strategy and develop your confidence.
3. Begin paper trading the plan. This is a good exercise to establish whether you have the discipline to follow a plan, which is critical to your success as a trader.
4. Weekly Review: Complete the weekly review to create good trading habits which include reviewing your trading results and mistakes.
3. Complete the charting homework from PL2.
4. Read section 3 of the course material and complete the quiz at the end of each chapter for your own understanding. Prepare for your Practical Lesson 3 with your questions.
Recommended Reading: Bollinger on Bollinger Bands, Momentum Explained, Encyclopedia of Chart Patterns, Technical Analysis A-Z, A Complete Guide to the Futures Markets.
Review the PL2 charting homework online with your mentor. Confirm that you understand and can apply the techniques before moving on to PL3.
Practical Lesson 3: Trading Your Plan
Review section 3 of the course and any questions you have. During this practical lesson you will put it all together by analyzing 3 markets and choosing the best opportunity to trade. Using your trading journal to take notes before, during and after the trade, review the entire process with your mentor.
Recommended Reading: Elliott Wave Principle, Trade Your Way to Financial Freedom, Trading in the Zone, The Trading Game.
At this point you have a deeper understanding of technical analysis, and how to develop a complete trading plan. Begin paper trading your plan with an initial goal of 40 trades. Be sure to keep a journal!
Review your paper trades and journal with your mentor. Also identify together your strengths and weaknesses. Discuss a variety of trading strategies. For example: breakout, trend following, trend fading, scalping, entry techniques, exit techniques; spotting patterns in a given market.
Trading Strategies Workshop
1. Attend the Trading Strategies Workshop live or online. Learn some example strategies to help you with ideas for developing your own strategy. Think about what kind of trader you see yourself, day trading, swing trading, position trading or a combination.
2. Select a strategy and begin practicing. Start by backtesting, and then paper trading to become confident in your trading plan. Be sure to keep a journal so you can review your trades, especially your mistakes with your mentor.
3. Trading Plan Review: When you have gained the confidence that you can successfully trade your strategy, meet with your mentor to review your trading, and at that time you could begin trading the plan with real money.
Money Management Workshop
Once you have developed a solid trading plan, money management is the most important part as it will grow your capital. Learn a variety of money management methods, and choose the one best for your trading style.
Paper Trading Cont.
At this point you have a deeper understanding of developing a complete trading plan, have seen a few different strategies in action, and you are in the process of developing your own trading plan that fits best with your personality. Continue paper trading your plan with the goal of 200 trades, improving your journal and how you keep notes for review. Be sure to focus on your mistakes. Trade correctly!
Review your progress through the school and your results with your Crush Pro Team, as well as your own trading plan. Review your paper trades with your mentor, and identify together your strengths and weaknesses. Re-visit your goals and the money management plan you have set up to get you there!
You have successfully completed the Crush Pro Trading School and you are now an experienced technical analyst, and well on your way to managing your own private fund, trading your own strategy or strategies in any market you choose. We wish you the best of luck, and we look forward to working with you into the future.
Best of good trades!
The Crush Team